Summer Reading List
It's finally summer and I am so excited! Now, I don't have a lot of free time this summer to actually sit down and read a book because I am super busy, but there are a few books that I really want to get around to reading. So here is my 2018 summer reading list!
1. "All That She Can See" By Carrie Hope Fletcher
2. "Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear" By Elizabeth Gilbert
3. "Restore Me" By Tahereh Mafi (This one is the newest book of the Shatter Me series)
4. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" By Stephen Chbosky
5. "I'll Give You the Sun" By Jandy Nelson
I know, I know, it is a super short list, and maybe I'll read more, but for now, I think these will be more than enough for the time that I have.
What books are you wanting to read this summer? Let me know in the comments below!
Shop the books I mentioned below