Disney Tips: Epcot
We all love to know the best way to get around Disney World so I am going to let you in on some of my tips for Epcot. It is a super fun park to go to even though there are only a few rides to go on, it's super fun to walk the world showcase and experience all the different countries. My favorite part is trying all the food.
- It is best to go during one of the many famous festivals at Epcot, such as the food and wine, flower and garden, or the celebration of the arts festival.
- Try to plan some of your meals at Epcot, it has the best variety and quality food.
- Epcot has a bunch of great characters spots, you will almost always pass by a princess walking around the world showcase.
- If you want to get fast passes for any rides at Epcot, then definitely get them for Test Track, Frozen Ever After, and Soarin' Around the World. These always have the longest wait times.
- Really take your time to explore each country, there are lots of hidden treasures to find in every corner.
- Regardless of whether you go to a fancy sit-down restaurant or a quick service place to eat, you will not be disappointed. My favorite countries to eat at are Mexico, Japan, and Germany.
1 Thessalonians 5:16
Always be Joyful.