Living in Florida isn't for everyone, but it is most definitely for me! I love it here, and I especially living twenty minutes away from Disney World. Now here are some things that you start to realize after living in Florida for awhile.
- You're pretty much always one to two hours away from the beach. Which is amazing!
- You often forget that you live where most people vacation, but it makes you really happy when you do remember.
- Living by Disney World is probably one of the greatest things ever, and you'll find yourself somewhere on Disney Property once a week, whether you realize it or not.
- Everybody that lives here either forgot all the rules to driving or never learned them in the first place. It seems like someone almost merges into every time I drive.
- It's almost always summer here, which I find to be amazing because I love the warmth.
- The last thing that I've come to realize is that anybody who doesn't live in Florida thinks that you are going to die by either an alligator or a hurricane. It's pretty funny.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good and his love endures forever.